Professor, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Toronto, Canada, E-mai: [email protected]
Cosmetic Dentistry 2020 invites scholars, researchers, academicians, students and corporate entities across the globe to join at the 2nd Annual Meeting on Cosmetic Dentistry & Orofacial Myology (Cosmetic Dentistry-2020) during December 04-05, 2020 in Toronto, Canada. The conference focuses on “Make your dream smile a reality”.
Cosmetic Dentistry 2020 mainly focuses on the latest and exciting innovations in every area of Cosmetic Dentistry & Oral, Orofacial Myology, Dental Hygiene, Oral Implantology, Endodontics, Cosmetic Dentistry, Orthodontics, Pediatric Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology, Digital Dentistry, SEO in Dentistry, Dental Stem Cell, Cardiac Implanted Devices & Electronic Dental Instruments, Oral Analgesics for Acute Dental Pain and Smoking & Tobacco Cessation etc.
The Cosmetic Dentistry Conference brings you an immense opportunity to be a part of scientific acceleration to Dental Professionals, Oral Care Professionals, Nurse Practitioners, Dental Administrators, Physicians, Dental Associations and Societies, Dental Universities, world class personalities, young scholars, scientific delegates and young scientists to join in this forum to utilize the expertise and novelties that brings a new era for revolutions in the field of Cosmetic Dentistry which brings well versed scrutinizers at one place. It provides a platform to have open discussions, knowledge sharing and interactive sessions with field experts at Cosmetic Dentistry 2020.
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at Cosmetic Dentistry 2020 - Make your dream smile a reality
Future Dentistry is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Dental & Oral Health.
Young Researchers Award at Cosmetic Dentistry 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Cosmetic Dentistry 2020 young research forum.
• Young Scientist Award recognition certificate and memento to the winners.
• Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
• Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
• Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
• Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
• Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field.
• Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
• It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
• Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience.
• Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
• Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or coauthor).
• Age limit- Under 35yrs.
• All submissions must be in English.
Cosmetic Dentistry provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Cosmetic Dentistry for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our Cosmetic Dentistry more successful.
The prize winning papers will be considered for publication in the international journals once the paper is subjected to standard review procedures.
Candidates applying for the Young Researcher Award should send their resume, and a letter of recommendation (from a research adviser for students or a senior faculty member) to [email protected] along with the online application form below.
Apply online at:
Program Manager | Cosmetic Dentistry 2020
Send mail [email protected]
Phone no: +1-702-508-5200 | WhatsApp No: +44 1639 288009